1986 Queen St. East, Suite 204
Toronto, ON, M4L 1J2
Tuesdays: 10am to 6pm
Wednesdays: 1pm to 6pm
Saturdays: 11am to 3pm
Appointments outside regular hours available upon request
- Naturopathic Medicine: personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs that may include nutrition, homeopathy, Asian medicine (including acupuncture), botanical medicine, lifestyle counseling
- SWAMI GenoType: includes personalized diet report, genoharmonic food combinations, shopping list, meal plans, synergistic recipes, and personalized supplement recommendations
- In-office blood typing
- Telephone consultations (billed according to length of time)
- Complimentary 15 minute consultations
Most extended health care plans offer coverage for naturopathic medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! You will be provided with an invoice to submit to your insurance company.
- Payment is due in full the time of your visit. The clinic accepts cash, cheque, debit, Visa, and Mastercard as methods of payment. NSF cheques will result in a charge of $30.00.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, so we ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to change your appointment. When you miss an appointment without notice, you impact both yourself by missing treatment and someone else who could have been treated during that time.
- The clinic charges 50% of the visit cost for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Located in the Beaches, on Queen Street East between Waverley Road and Bellefair Avenue, across the street from Running Room and above Pier 1 Imports.
View Kew Beach Natural Health Clinic in a larger map