To become a patient I must see you for an initial visit IN-PERSON at least once and you must reside in Canada (with some limitations). CLICK HERE to book with me Mahaya Forest Hill before July 31, 2017.
Maternity Leave August 2017
I will be on maternity leave as of August 2017, gradually returning to Naturopathic practice at Mahaya Forest Hill starting January 2018.
Dr. Krysten DeSouza, ND will be covering my Naturopathic practice at Mahaya Forest Hill from August through December 2017 on:
- Wednesdays 2pm to 8pm
- One Saturday per month 10am to 4pm (Aug 26, Sep 23, Oct 21, Nov 18, Dec 16)
To book with Dr. DeSouza August 2017 or after, please call the clinic at 416-792-4400 or book with Dr. DeSouza online here.
Mahaya Forest Hill is a truly integrative clinic, offering naturopathic medicine, registered massage therapy, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, osteopathy, and chiropractic care. Mahaya Forest Hill houses an extensive natural pharmacy stocked vitamins, minerals, homeopathic remedies, herbs, and other nutraceuticals as well as a formulary to create customized botanical formulas.
I am available to see patients on:
- Mondays: 2pm to 8pm
- Fridays: 8am to 2pm
- Saturdays: 10am to 4pm
- Payment is due in full the time of your visit. The clinic accepts cash, cheque, debit, Visa, and Mastercard as methods of payment. NSF cheques will result in a charge of $30.00.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, so we ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to change your appointment. When you miss an appointment without notice, you impact both yourself by missing treatment and someone else who could have been treated during that time.
- The clinic charges 100% of the visit cost for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Most extended health care plans offer coverage for naturopathic medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! You will be provided with an invoice to submit to your insurance company.
Mahaya Forest Hill is located in Forest Hill, at 73 Warren Road, just west of Avenue Road on St. Clair Avenue West.
- From the West: Take the subway on the Yonge-University-Spadina line to St. Clair West station and either walk approximately 10 minutes east along St. Clair or take the 512 St. Clair streetcar east, get off at Russell Hill Road, and walk 1 block east
- From the East: Take the subway on the Yonge-University-Spadina line to St. Clair station and either walk approximately 15 minutes west along St. Clair or take the 512 St. Clair streetcar west, get off at Dunvegan Road, and walk 1 block west
- Free parking is available on our lot (please do not block other cars)
- Street parking (1 hour free) is also available