To become a patient I must see you for an initial visit IN-PERSON at least once and you must reside in Canada (with some limitations). CLICK HERE to book with me Simple Cures before July 27, 2017.
Maternity Leave August 2017
I will be on maternity leave as of August 2017 and will NOT be returning to Simple Cures.
Dr. Heebee Yang, ND will be taking over Naturopathic care for patients who remain at Simple Cures. She is excited to see you as of August on:
- Mondays 9am to 5pm
- Tuesdays 9am to 5pm
- Thursdays 9am to 5pm
- Saturdays 12pm to 4pm
To book with Dr. Yang August 2017 or after, please call the clinic at 647-726-1696 or book with Dr. Yang online here.
Simple Cures Integrative Medicine Clinic is committed to promoting a natural and proactive approach to health and wellness through a balance of mind-body medicine, disease prevention, nutrition, and simple lifestyle changes. We strive to enhance the overall well-being of the Beaches community through our caring and holistic services.
I am available to see patients on:
- Thursdays 10am to 7pm
- Saturdays 10am to 4pm
- Payment is due in full the time of your visit. The clinic accepts cash, cheque, debit, Visa, and Mastercard as methods of payment.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, so we ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to change your appointment. When you miss an appointment without notice, you impact both yourself by missing treatment and someone else who could have been treated during that time.
- The clinic charges 100% of the visit cost for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Most extended health care plans offer coverage for naturopathic medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! You will be provided with an invoice to submit to your insurance company.
Simple Cures is located in the Beaches, at 2010 Queen Street East between Bellefair Avenue and Wheeler Avenue.
- From the West: Take the 501 Queen streetcar east on Queen, getting off at Waverley Road or take the subway east on the Blood Danforth line to Woodbine station and the 92 Woodbine bus south to Queen Street, then walk approximately 5 minutes east
- From the East: Take the 501 Queen streetcar west on Queen, getting off at Lee Avenue or take the subway west on the Bloor Danforth line to Main station and the 64 Main bus south to Queen Street, then walk approximately 5 minutes west
- Metered parking is available along Queen Street until 4pm (after which time they WILL tow your car immediately!)
- Side street parking also available