This “master gland” influences both body and mind. Whether hypothyroid or hyperthyroid, autoimmune, medicated or not, this program is designed to help restore balance to this sensitive organ and address the underlying factors contributing to disease.
Symptoms of hypothyroid:
- Unexplained weight gain
- Poor memory, depression
- Intolerance to cold
- Dry skin, hair, nails
- Hair loss, including outer edges of eyebrows
- Irregular or absent menstrual periods
- Edema, puffiness
Symptoms of hyperthyroid:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fatigue and/or insomnia
- Anxiety, irritability, nervousness
- Heart palpitations
- Loose stools
- Intolerance to heat
- Sweating, flushing, moist skin
- Irregular and/or heavy menstrual periods
- Goiter, protruding eyes
How does it work?
- Together, we review your medical history and most recent lab results in order to arrive at the most accurate diagnosis and understanding of your thyroid function
- If any further testing is necessary to determine the best treatment plan, we ensure you complete this testing
- We start by implementing simple changes to better support your metabolic and overall health while long-term we create the necessary conditions for your body to heal and function optimally.