If you’re looking for a delicious yet healthy snack, look no further!
Banana spice squares are flavourful banana “brownies” that are also high in fibre, because they are made with ground flaxseed. They are also gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free!
Banana Spice Squares
(makes 36 squares)
- ¼ cup vegetable glycerine, maple syrup, or honey (or combination)
- 1 cup mashed bananas (approximately 2 bananas, you can use 3)
- 2 cups ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine bananas and vegetable glycerine in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and stir into liquid.
4. Bake in a nonstick 9×9 inch baking pan for approximately 35 minutes.
For more recipes, check out my Recipes page!
No comments yet.