Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre
2401 Yonge Street, Suite 21a5
Become a patient
Click here to book online with me at Acutoronto or call the clinic at 416-486-5222.
- You must be physically located in the province of Ontario at the time of your visits. I cannot treat patients outside of Ontario.
- I do not prescribe dessicated thyroid
- I do not prescribe bioidentical hormones
Acutoronto is a multidisciplinary clinic providing superior care in the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Registered Massage Therapy, Psychotherapy, and Naturopathic Medicine.
Acutoronto’s practice focuses in reproductive and hormonal health for all stages of life providing a natural and effective means of addressing health concerns. Acutoronto is dedicated to promoting the general public’s understanding of health. Providing professional and effective care while offering valuable resources for the benefit of health and well-being.
- Wednesdays 9:00am to 4:00pm (video/phone appointments only)
- Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm (in-person or video/phone appointments available)
- Payment is due in full the time of your visit. The clinic accepts cash, debit, Visa, and Mastercard as methods of payment.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, so we ask that you provide at least 36 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- When you miss an appointment without notice, you impact both yourself by missing treatment and someone else who could have been treated during that time. As such, the clinic charges a cancellation fee for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 36 hours notice.
- Most extended health care plans offer coverage for Naturopathic Medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! After each visit, you will be provided with a sales receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Acutoronto is located just north of Eglinton on the east side of Yonge Street, on the second floor of the Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre.
- Take the subway on the Yonge-University-Spadina line to Eglinton station and walk approximately 5-7 minutes north along Yonge Street.
- Paid parking is available underground (entrance is on the north side of Broadway Avenue, which is now a one-way street going west).