I will be on maternity leave as of September 2020,
returning to work in March 2021
Become a patient
CLICK HERE to book online with me at Khalili Zambri or call the clinic at 416-497-2273.
- You must be physically located in the province of Ontario at the time of your visits. I cannot treat patients outside of Ontario.
- I do not prescribe dessicated thyroid
- I do not prescribe bioidentical hormones
At Khalili Zambri and Associates our mission is to empower you on your journey to health and wellness. We will support you towards achieving optimal health through evidence-based, non-invasive treatments and therapies, inspiring you to become the best you!
I will be on maternity leave as of September 2020, returning to work in March 2021.
- Payment is due in full the time of your visit. The clinic accepts cash, debit, Visa, and Mastercard as methods of payment.
- Cancellation policy: Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, so we ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- When you miss an appointment without notice, you impact both yourself by missing treatment and someone else who could have been treated during that time. As such, the clinic charges 100% of the visit fee for missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Most extended health care plans offer coverage for Naturopathic Medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! After each visit, you will be provided with a sales receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Khalili Zambri and Associates is located in the North York Medical Arts Building at 1333 Sheppard Avenue East, just east of Leslie Street on the south side of Sheppard Avenue East.
- Take the subway on the Sheppard line to Leslie station and exit to street level at the southwest corner of Leslie Street and Sheppard Avenue East
- Walk approximately 10 minutes east along Sheppard Avenue East.
- Ample paid parking is available in the parking lot of the North York Medical Arts Building (payment station in lobby)