As a Naturopathic Doctor, I am the natural medicine expert.
Patients seek me out because I am known as a tenacious problem-solver, taking a thorough and organized approach in pursuit of long-term healing, not just symptom relief.
I support my patients 100% and “walk the talk” in my own life, living according to the same values I promote in my practice. Learn more about how I became a Naturopathic Doctor.
I have been featured on:
- CBC Metro Morning with Matt Galloway
- CP24 Wylde On Health with Bryce Wylde
- Resident health expert on Bryce Wylde’s health information hub, Wylde About Health
- The Toronto Star, Reader’s Digest Canada, and NOW Magazine
- The only Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario certified as a Master of the Institute for Human Individuality (IfHI), an organization founded by Peter D’Adamo, ND (author of Eat Right For Your Type)
I have a special interest in:
- Women’s health at any age, menses to menopause (read more here)
- Gynecological concerns, including HPV, cervical dysplasia, chronic candida, and more (read more here)
- Thyroid balance, especially Hashimoto’s hypothyroid (read more here)
- Digestive health and optimization (read more here)
- Healthy detoxification (read more here)
- Personalized nutrition (including a Masters certification from the Institute for Human Individuality)