Hearing a lot about gluten these days?
Wondering what gluten sensitivity is?
Join me for a free talk on Gluten Sensitivity this May!
- What is gluten sensitivity and celiac disease?
- How gluten may affect your health
- How to live gluten-free with ease
When and Where:
- Wednesday, May 15th, 7pm at Deer Park Library, 40 St. Clair Avenue East, 416-393-7657
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 7pm at Main Street Library, 137 Main Street, 416-393-7700
Cost = Free
Please RSVP by calling the library! Check out more articles about gluten sensitivity here.