We’re having a very special event and you’re invited! Please join us on Saturday, July 16, 2011 from 11am to 4pm at 73 Warren Road as our guest at our first annual Mahaya Patient Appreciation Day!
Mahaya Forest Hill Integrative Team opened in the community one and half years ago with a vision to deliver health care that is safe, effective, and inspiring. We hope that we have lived up to our commitment to you. We want to thank you for being part of our growing community and for trusting your health with us. Our practitioners are passionate about what they do but they would not be able to do it without you!
Come and join us for a BBQ and enjoy time with our team – bring a friend, family members, or colleagues to enjoy the festivities.
New Patient Special
If you are not an existing patient but would like to become one, today may be your day! Book your initial visit during the Appreciation Day you will receive a $50 Gift Certificate to be applied to your visit!
A big thank you to you all. We are here for you and no doubt because of you! Join us for the following festivities:
- BBQ, healthy treats, music, and fun!
- Meet our practitioners and learn more about our services
- Receive 15% off supplements!
- Bring in your supplements and ask questions of our Naturopathic Doctors
- Acupuncture demonstration
- Postural Assessments with our Osteopathic Doctor
- No-Charge 15-minute Massage treatment from the newest member of our team
- Speedy health check – we will take your blood pressure, check your blood sugar, and perform a Chinese medicine Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis
- Kids Corner – bring your kids for some healthy treats, face painting, and a health check
- Receive a free gift and be entered in our draw for 2 grand prizes!
Natural Medicine, Integrative Care
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic nestled in the Forest Hill community. Our clinic serves as a resource for individuals and families who are interested in health and wellness, and offers a variety of patient-centered services that include Naturopathic Medicine, Registered Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Osteopathy, Dietary & Lifestyle Counseling, Homeopathy, Herbal Medicine, and a range of medical and diagnostic services.
73 Warren Road, Suite 102
(St. Clair Ave. W. and Warren Road, just east of Spadina)
No comments yet.