Worried about osteoporosis or osteopenia?
Confused by conflicting information on calcium?
Join me for a free talk on Osteoporosis & Bone Health this June and July!
- Risk factors and diagnosis
- Steps you can take to prevent bone loss
- Natural treatment options beyond calcium
When and Where:
- Wednesday, June 19th, 7pm at Main Street Library, 137 Main Street, 416-393-7700
- Wednesday, July 3rd, 7pm at Deer Park Library, 40 St. Clair Avenue East, 416-393-7657
Cost = Free
Please RSVP by calling the library!
Check out more articles on my blog!