About Digest for Success:
How often do you think about your digestion? The answer SHOULD be, nearly never. Unfortunately for so many the answer is most of every day. You don’t have to live with discomfort and digestive stress!
Healthy digestion is the foundation upon which health is built; correcting digestion is often necessary to allow the body to rebalance itself, heal other chronic health issues, and prevent long-term illness.
On the flip side, poor digestion can make it difficult to function on a day-to-day basis, much less actually enjoy life!
- Identify the underlying cause(s) of your chronic digestive issues
- Customize a protocol to relieve your symptoms and restore healthy digestive function
- Replenish vital nutrients
- Establish sustainable long-term diet and digestive support strategies
- Got SIBO?
- SIBO Diagnosis and Treatment
- Is there value in food sensitivity testing?
- What’s the difference between food allergy, sensitivity, and intolerance?
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic bloating, gas, acid reflux
- Constipation, diarrhea/loose stools
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Colon dysbiosis
- H. pylori
- Intestinal parasites (including Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis)
- Gluten sensitivity and celiac disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic anemia (often caused by poor absorption of dietary nutrients)
- Chronic skin conditions (including eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, hives)
Click here to book a free Meet and Greet consult with Dr. Kate, ND to find out more about this program.