Have you ever been told it’s “normal” to have PMS/pain/spotting/hot flashes/night sweats/cysts/etc? It might be “normal” as in common, but that doesn’t mean it’s healthy, optimal, or comfortable!
Your hormonal cycle and progression to menopause is a reflection of overall health. Improving hormone balance not only improves the quality of your daily life but also prevents chronic disease.
- Identify the underlying cause(s) of your hormonal symptoms
- Customize a protocol to relieve your symptoms and restore healthy hormone balance
- Establish sustainable long-term foundations to maintain hormonal health
- Painful periods
- Pain with ovulation
- Irregular or absent periods
- Spotting before or after periods
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Cervical polyps
- Ovarian cysts
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Hot flashes, night sweats and other perimenopause/menopause symptoms
Click here to book a free Meet and Greet consult with Dr. Kate, ND to find out more about this program.