About HPV Healing:
Have you had an abnormal pap or are you struggling with warts? Are you feeling anxious, confused, or embarrassed? You are not alone!
Abnormal Paps (cervical dysplasia) and skin warts are common concerns due to the prevalence of HPV (Human Papilloma Virus).
Thankfully HPV is treatable and can be cleared by the immune system! Naturopathic treatments are safe and effective and can be used before, at the same time, or after conventional medical treatments.
- Review past and current results as well as other health concerns and history.
- Ensure all your questions and concerns about HPV are addressed
- If needed, I offer a Naturopathic gynecological exam (including a Pap test if you are due for one)
- Customize a protocol to activate immune response to HPV and support hormone balance
- Address other chronic health concerns and barriers to healing
- In cases of cervical dysplasia, I offer follow-up Pap testing for patients who prefer to do so with a Naturopathic Doctor
- Updated: Cervical Dysplasia Case Study
- 5 Reasons to see me for your Pap Test
- Answers to your HPV Questions
- Warts anywhere on the body
- Genital warts
- Cervical dysplasia
- Laryngeal papillomatosis (vocal cord polyps)
Click here to book a free Meet and Greet consult with Dr. Kate, ND to find out more about this program.
Check out my video on Naturopathic treatment of HPV and cervical dysplasia: