Do you dread cold and flu season? Does every sore throat, cough, or stuffy nose linger or progress to a full-blown infection? Yes, everyone around you might be sick, but you can protect yourself!
Get your immune system in shape this year by addressing prevention, symptom relief, self-care techniques, and reducing susceptibility to illness.
- Identify the underlying cause(s) contributing to immune susceptibility
- Customize a protocol for acute immune support, including steps you can take immediately at home as soon as you feel ill
- Customize a protocol to address other contributing health concerns and restore optimal immune function
- Establish sustainable long-term immune prevention and support strategies
- Family Friendly Immune Hacks
- Beat the Bug
- Soothe Sinuses with a Neti Pot
- Contrast Hydrotherapy
- Decongestant Warming Socks
- Frequent colds, flu, strep throat
- Post-viral cough
- Bronchitis, pneumonia
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
Click here to book a free Meet and Greet consult with Dr. Kate, ND to find out more about this program.