About Whole Body Detox:
What does “detox” mean to you?
Whole Body Detox is designed to offer a 360 degree detox that is safe, effective, and delivers lasting change.
This is a great opportunity to jump-start your journey to better health or re-motivate you in pursuing your health goals. So much more than your typical one-size-fits-all detox “kit.”
This program is special because it is:
1. Safe detox
As a Naturopathic Doctor, I am the expert in natural therapies, including how to detoxify your body in a healthy, safe, and effective way for long-term success. Your unique needs will be taken into account and addressed in your individualized program and I monitor you along the way to ensure you are safe.
2. Supported detox
You will have support from me during our one-on-one sessions and if you are part of the group program, from our amazing group of detoxers that meet each week. We are here to help you achieve your goals, answer your questions, and keep you motivated! Try getting that from a box at the health food store!
3. Personalized detox
Personalized to YOU, based on YOUR goals and health concerns. You will receive a personalized detox protocol and specific suggestions to help you achieve YOUR goals and nobody else’s. This is NOT a one-size-fits-all detox kit.
4. Whole body detox
Whole body meaning this is not just a “bowel cleanse” (aka diarrhea!), a “fast” (aka starvation and misery), or a “liver detox” (which can make you even more toxic so you feel worse than when you started). I take a whole body approach to improving the function of ALL your major detoxification organs, and that includes digestion, liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, lymph, and that all important detox depot, STRESS.
5. Empowering detox
I teach you how to care for your body better so you can feel better! This program includes loads of learning and resources to help you put your new knowledge to work in your own life.
6. Fun detox!
This is not a bootcamp, it’s meant to be fun! Fasten your seatbelts for lots of learning and a forum for any and all your questions (embarrassing or not). Bring your spouse, friends, family along with you on your journey!
- Review past and current medical history, current health concerns, and goals for the detox
- Customize a protocol for healthy detoxification tailored to your specific needs and goals, including a diet program and supplementation to support liver detoxification and digestive function
- Follow-up during and after detox to assess progress
Symptoms that may indicate need for detox:
- Allergic reactions
- Chronic digestive issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, IBS, bloating, and gas
- Chronic fatigue (despite sufficient sleep)
- Frequent infections
- Excessively dry or oily skin, or skin itching
- Fatigue and “brain fog”
- Digestive issues
- Weak immunity and/or frequent infections
- Hormone balance at any age
- Skin conditions
What about your Whole Body Detox group program?
If you are interested in participating in my Whole Body Detox group program, contact me to find out more.
ONLINE option includes:
- The Essential Guide to Whole Body Detox e-book
- Five 60-minute weekly Whole Body Detox webinars including in-depth guidance and group support
- Five 15-minute weekly “Ask Me Anything!” Q&A sessions at the end of each webinar
- Weekly emails including pro detox tips, lots of favourite recipes, and recommended articles, videos, and podcasts
- Private Facebook group to connect with other participants, ask questions, share recipes, and anything else you can think of!
PERSONALIZED UPGRADE adds the following to the ONLINE option:
- Three in-person, one-on-one Naturopathic visits (eligible for insurance reimbursement – check with your insurance provider for specifics)
- Personalized Whole Body Detox supplement protocol to support digestion, liver detoxification, and target your unique health goals (shipped directly to your door!)
- Individualized support, accountability, and monitoring
Click here to book a free Meet and Greet consult with Dr. Kate, ND to find out more about this program.