Do you dread cold and flu season?
Do you suffer from infections like sinusitis, bronchitis, and pneumonia?
Do you end up taking antibiotics every year?
This year, be proactive about preventing illness three ways!
- My Immune Boost program
- The Homeopathic Flu Prevention Program
- Acute naturopathic treatment as needed
1. Immune Boost program:
Get your immune system in tip top shape this year with this program which addresses prevention, symptom relief, self-care techniques, and reducing susceptibility to illness.
If you are an existing patient, book a 30 to 45-minute follow-up visit to get your personalized cold and flu prevention recommendations based on your specific needs. If you are a new patient, book an initial visit in which we will create a cold and flu prevention plan and get you started treating any other health concerns. We work together to come up with a plan that fits your needs.
2. Homeopathic flu prevention program
Once again, Kew Beach Naturopathic Clinic is running our homeopathic flu prevention program! You can participate in the program at either of my clinic locations.
Participants historically have very few flu incidents over the winter, even though family members and co-workers may become ill. Flu symptoms may be much milder and of shorter duration than non-homeopathically protected people. Many participants no longer experience the flu at all!
How does it work?
The Homeopathic Flu Prevention Program is an ongoing research study conducted by Helena Ovens, ND. Your participation is voluntary and appreciated.
- To participate you must currently be in good health and you must not have had a flu shot since April 15, 2012.
- Call Kew Beach Naturopathic Clinic to arrange to fill out an intake form and pick up your remedy. You will be given a 6-month supply of homeopathic pellets, an instruction sheet, and a form to record any “flu-like” symptoms. There is a $5.00 administrative fee per adult (children are free) to cover the costs of materials and remedies.
- Follow the instructions on how to use the remedy and if you have any “flu-like” symptoms, record them on the form.
- Return your form by the end of April 2013 by fax, email, in-person, or by mail. It is very important that you return your form (whether you experienced “flu-like” symptoms or not) so that we can track the success of the program.
3. Acute naturopathic treatment
Remember, I offer short-notice acute visits as needed, so don’t hesitate to call the office – I can usually fit you in the same day or within a day or two for immediate treatment and to give you take-home recommendations to help you get better quicker. This is a great way to get the jump on illness, avoid the need for suppressive medications and antibiotics, and get better faster.